The SheDecides Spark Grants are now open for applications from young feminist organisers (under 30 years old) from around the world, working in self-led groups to organise, Stand Up and Speak Out for bodily autonomy.
Anyone who is starting to organise can apply for the grants, for any activity that fits with the aim – to ‘spark’ organising for bodily autonomy. Applicants must be part of a feminist group, collective, movement or coalition.
The Spark Grants range from USD 5,000 to USD 20,000 per project.
– Groups led by women, trans people and gender non-conforming people, aged between 18 and 30.
– Organising projects and campaigns where those people whose sexual rights are at stake are the decision makers, leaders and organisers.
– Groups working from a feminist perspective.
– Groups based in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, the Arab Region, Eastern Europe.
– Groups working on urgent and contested political issues around bodily autonomy and sexual rights.
– Groups working on structural and systemic change for bodily autonomy and sexual rights.
Deadline: SheDecides will accept applications for funding between September 1st and September 26th 11:59 pm GMT.