Apply now for the EQUAL Fellowship: Expanding Queer people’s Access to Leadership
TYPF is proud to announce the EQUAL fellowship that aims to build the capacity and knowledge of queer-trans* leaders on legal entitlements of queer-trans* communities in India.
The leadership programme will include:
- A 4-day-long capacity building training in Delhi that will include sessions, group discussions, and assessments on laws and queer-trans* rights.
- 3 months to conceptualise and implement social action projects. The leadership programme is part-time. Necessary support, mentorship, resources, and a total amount of 17,000 INR will be provided for the implementation of SAPs.
- A 1-day event in Delhi to cross share experiences, learnings, and aspirations to collectively deliberate on the need and ways of ensuring sustained work on supporting queer-trans* people’s access to law and justice.
Overall eligibility criteria:
- Self-identification with LGBTQIA+ community.
- Available for in-person training in Delhi.
- 18-35 years of age as of 1st January 2022.
Last Date to Apply: 25th July 2022
For more information please click here